Trekking is a long journey you can undertake on foot in areas where there are usually no means of transport available. You walk for a number of days, usually on uncharted paths, in challenging environments which are likely to be hilly or mountainous.
- Laugavegur Trek in Huts - 5 days (Iceland)
- Classic Inca Trail to Machupicchu - 4 days (Peru)
- Annapurna Circuit Trek - 16 days (Nepal)
- Desert Trip To Merzouga from Marrakech - 3 days (Morocco)
- Hiking the Lysefjord - 5 days (Norway)
If you are looking for adventures similar to trekking but based in one location and / or with smaller distances, please refer to hiking.