Rafting on the Simme opens the challenges of whitewater to everybody. Located in one of the most idyllic Swiss regions, the Simme is a fun, scenic, class II-III river ideal for school groups, families or companies. Simme trips depart from Interlaken & Boltigen.
Our team of internationally accredited guides will raft you down some of the most scenic rivers in Switzerland, providing safety and professionalism together with the thrills of white water action.
Simme trips depart from Interlaken & Boltigen. Rafting Simme is available including transport from our base Interlaken or without transport from our base in Boltigen.
- Duration: 5 hr (from Interlaken), 4 hr (from Boltigen) including transport and changing time
- Meet your guides at Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- First briefing
- Changing and dressing in rafting equipment
- Drive to the start of the rafting (40 minutes)
- Instructions, training, comprehensive safety talk
- Rafting approx. 1.5 – 2 hours to Därstetten
- 20 minute drive back to Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base