This is your chance to have a luxury day tour in the south of Iceland in combination with a tandem paragliding flight near to Vík í Mýrdal. This is a one-day self-drive holiday with a licensed 4x4 rental car for up to 7 people and FREE pick-up.
Just like our standard day-trip you will have the chance to experience Iceland at your own pace with some expert advice from the True Adventure team. The highlight of your tour will be the tandem paragliding flight from Vik, which is one of the most picturesque spots in the south of the country.
- 8:15 - 8:30 am - pick-up from your hotel by a representative of the car hire company
- 8:30 am - 9 am - collect car from car hire company's office
- 9:00 am - drive out of Reykjavik heading east on the Ring Road
- Fly with us - drive to Vik for the highlight of your day - paragliding over the beautiful Reynisfjara black sand beach and mixing up with the birds and clouds. We will recommend activities for you in Vik and the area, where to have a bite to eat, hike, take more photos or just relax depending on how much time you have left.
- Head back west - we recommend you stop to take a dive in Seljavallalaug pool and then admire another stunning waterfall - Skogarfoss
- Next stop - Solheimajokull, glacier walking and another opportunity to have your breath taken away
- Final stop - Seljalandsfoss before you hit the road for your final stretch to Reykjavik (all depending on how long the earlier activities have taken) we recommend you stop here to enjoy the stunning waterfall views, take a few photos and have a quick coffee break
- Back in Reykjavik - drop off the car and hit the sack or the nearest bar - you will be tired but the happiest you've ever felt!
- Download your itinerary now