Experience a tandem paragliding flight in combination with an amazing trip to Vik i Myrdal in South Iceland.
One day self-drive holiday with a licensed rental car in South Iceland. You will be picked up from your hotel or place of choice by a representative of EuropCar who will drive you to collect your vehicle.
You will drive to Vik and on your way there make a few stops to admire the views - Seljalandsfoss, Sólheimajokull, Reynisfjara, Seljavallalaug pool and Skogarfoss (waterfall)
- 8:15 - 8:30 am - pick-up from your hotel by a representative of the car hire company
- 8:30 am - 9 am - collect car from car hire company's office
- 9:00 am - drive out of Reykjavik heading east on the Ring Road
- Fly with us - drive to Vik for the highlight of your day - paragliding over the beautiful Reynisfjara black sand beach and mixing up with the birds and clouds. We will recommend activities for you to explore Vik and the area, have a bite to eat, hike, take more photos or just relax depending on how much time you have left.
- Head back west - we recommend you stop to take a dive in Seljavallalaug pool and then admire another stunning waterfall - Skogarfoss
- Next stop - Solheimajokull, glacier walking and another opportunity to have your breath taken away
- Final stop - Seljalandsfoss before you hit the road for your final stretch to Reykjavik (all depending on how long the earlier activities have taken) we recommend you stop here to enjoy the stunning waterfall views, have a photo opp and a quick coffee and refreshment break
- Back in Reykjavik - drop off the car and hit the sack or the nearest bar - you will be tired but the happiest you've ever felt!
- Download your itinerary now