Most Norwegians have a deep and abiding love of the great outdoors. They enjoy many kinds of sports, both in summer and in winter. The two most popular activities are hiking and cross-country skiing, but in this green country opportunities are endless.
We offer the best outdoor adventure tours in Norway. Get detailed information and reviews below. You can book instantly online.
- Visit the largest and deepest fjord of Norway, Sognefjord
- Experience the iconic hikes of Kjerag and Preikestolen
- Watch the Northern Lights in Northern Norway
- Go north into the Arctic Circle to the magical Lofoten archipelago
- Get overwelmed by one of the most beautiful fjords, Geirangerfjord
Best Time to Visit
High season: June - August
Low season: November - April
The best time to visit Norway depends on the adventures you have planned. Mountain biking, whale watching, kayaking, and caving are just a few examples you can do in the summer. During the winter you have good opportunities to go skiiing and see the northern light. Norway is nowadays recognized as a year-round destination with shoulder season spring and fall combining great weather with less tourists.