Every sunset on the river is special. Feel the breeze cooling you on a summer afternoon as you watch the birds return to roost for the night. The rainforest and river scenery is beautiful at this time of day. If you are looking for a unique local experience and fantastic
bird watching in Byron Bay this is the cruise for you. You may even see one or two of the beautiful kingfisher species or majestic eagles that call the Brunswick River home.
Enjoy a complimentary drink and tasty tapas including a selection of local fine produce as you relax and let the cares of the day float away. The licensed bar is open for local Brookie's Gin cocktails, a selection of local Stone &Wood beers and wine and bubbly. Return to harbour as the sun slowly sinks behind Mt Chincogan and see the lovely reflections in the river. If you are looking for a Sunset Cruise in Byron Bay this is the one to do.
- Multi-Award Winning and Advanced Eco Certified
- Voted in the top 10 activities and tours in Byron Bay
- Brunswick River Experts
- Informative commentary designed by our Environmental Scientist
- Brunswick River is part of the Cape Byron Marine Park
- Rich diversity of birds, marine life, and wildlife
- Native rainforest, mangroves and coastal vegetation
- Explore special parts of the river that are inaccessible to most other boats
- Wonderful photo opportunities
- Spacious boat and personal service
- Jasmine has 3 wildlife viewing decks, all weather cabin & toilet