About this tour
Morocco is full of incredibly beautiful tracks! Discover with us the most outstanding landscapes of High Atlas along the tracks which bring you totally out of classic touristic paths. This trip is perfect for families as the walk proposed is not too difficult and just perfect to enjoy and discover a lot from Berber culture.
Depart from Marrakech in FWD towards Agafay Desert. Once you reach it, it is there that you will discover its beauty. Set down the Mountains, it is particurarly breath cutting in winter, when sun, snow and blue sky are meeting. Lalla Takerkoust Lake will be on your way before arrving to the impressive cliff of Aguergour. Authenticity guaranteed. You will finally reach hidden tracks from the region. Full of beautiful villages will be on our way : you will be suprised by their authenticity and the kindness of their inhabitants.
The best of this trip is the lunch at Saida’a that will be served in a suprising place. You can’t be disappointed. Saida is real Berber women who loves sharing her story, in French and in English. Whe or here sister will be your guide for the visit by walk in the village which is just behing, hidden in the canyon behind. Nobody there except you and the Berber linving there. You will visit the olive oil mil and the old kasbah.
This is a soft walk of 1 hour 30 minutes.
Discover millenial berber hospitality and culture in these villages largely unchanged by the centuries. In winter, enjoy lunch with views of the snow covered roof of North Africa.
What do I need?
- Closed sports shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- A hat
- A windbreaker (required in the winter) and a daypack for your belongings
Good to know
- This family friendly excursion is available year round
- Have good shoes to walk with your guide
- Lunch at Saida’s included
- Back in Marrakech for 5.30 pm
- To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option
What is included in the price?
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel or riad (5 km or less from Marrakech)
- Air Conditioned Land Cruiser with English Speaking driver
- Guided Walk by Saida in her village
- Tajine Lunch (drink and tips not included)