If you love the outdoors and want to see the best of New Zealand in under 3 weeks, this is the perfect option for you. You will get the chance to try some of the best hikes in the country, cycle through jaw dropping landscapes and try a catalogue of adventure activities from dolphin swimming to skydiving.
Add in great food, one of the world's great train journeys, accommodation in stunning locations and a small group of new friends from around the World and you're ready for the trip of a lifetime.
Below are some of the key highlights on this trip:
- Accommodation in great locations: Our tours are all about saying in great spots away from the crowds. Wake up to pacific ocean sunrises and doze off under crystal clear night skies. We provide comfy mattresses for a great nights sleep + there are options to upgrade to cabins most nights.
- Explore spectacular National parks: Home to some of the counties best hikes, bike rides and accommodation we take time to immerse you in these wonderful spots away from the towns and cities.
- Adventure activities galore: New Zealand is the adventure capital of the World and on this trip you will get to enjoy as much (as or little) adventure as you want. The options are limitless (see itinerary for details) from sailing, kayaking and skydiving to dolphin swimming, bungy jumping and boat cruises.
- Travel like a local and experience Maori culture: We love hanging out with other travellers but want you to experience, meet and get to know the locals. The places we stay, visit and even drink give you the chance to hang out kiwis! Form local pubs to Maori cultural experiences you'll leave our tour with a big piece of Kiwiana forever in your heart.
- Cycling and hiking options everyday: Our unique style of travel gives you access to the best hikes an rides in the country. You choose the distances that suit you and enjoy exploring away from the bus with your fellow passengers.
- Lord of the rings scenery: You've seen the films, now walk in the landscapes. From Mount Doom to Hobbiton you'll get up close and personal to these other worldly locations.