Hike rugged coastlines, marvel at wild oceans, and unwind in magical hot springs on the Mornington Peninsula.Time to hit the highway with our small group (max 8 guests) and make our way to the idyllic Mornington Peninsula. Our first stop is the summit of Arthur’s Seat where we’ll share panoramic ocean views and a bite of morning tea. This is just a taste of things to come.
We move onto Bushrangers Bay for a 8km return hike featuring unreal coastal scenery, rocky bays, wild oceans and one picturesque lighthouse. Spot local kangaroos and listen to the songs of native birds as we wander along the undulating path. After we return from our first hike, we will head to Cape Schanck for a smaller walk along the boardwalk before a delicious cafe lunch at The Hidden Kitchen.
Our final stop, Peninsula Hot Springs which is an award-winning natural hot springs and outdoor day spa destination. It’s the perfect way to end a great date with nature! (Bathing time 2h)
What to expect:
- One guided 8km hike to Bushrangers Bay
- Plenty of chances to see wildlife including kangaroos and native birds
- Organic Fruit & Healthy Snacks
- Freshly Brewed Coffee Supreme & Organic Tea
- Entrance to Peninsula Hot Springs (Bath house) & Mornington Peninsula National Park
- VW Caravelle – 9 seater with Air Con
- Rain Ponchos, First Aid & Towels
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Unforgettable memories