Discover the hidden secrets of Moreton Island National Park. Enjoy the sparkling beach wilderness and experience the serenity and beauty of Blue Lagoon, Ben Ewa Bay, Tangalooma Shipwrecks and Historic Cape Moreton Region.
- Depart Brisbane for a unique beach wilderness experience on Moreton Island. Sea ferry cruise Moreton Bay Marine Park and arrive Moreton Island’s white sandy beaches
- Travel by 4WD to remote surf beach. Take a short forest walk to fresh waters of Blue Lagoon (a magical window lake) - relax, swim, photo and snorkel. Outdoor fresh picnic lunch with cold drinks overlooking the surf
- beach. Travel on to Cape Moreton Lighthouse for great land based whale watching, dolphin, turtle and sometimes shark and Manta Ray. Explore Honeymoon Bay and Champagne Pools. After a healthy evening meal, enjoy stories around the camp fire - stargaze at lake or stroll along Ben Ewa Bay Beach
- Start with a tropical breakfast overlooking ocean and travel the beach to the big sand hills for sand boarding action. Outdoor morning
- tea and on to the famous Tangalooma Shipwrecks. Snorkel among tropical fish and Kayak looking for a dugong, dolphin and turtle before a fresh picnic lunch. Free afternoon with time to relax on Tangalooma beach overlooking marine park. Beach drive or hike to Cowan Point Lookout or onto the Bulwer Shipwrecks. If travelling south through Tangalooma Resort and isolated Tangalooma Point
- With a packed picnic lunch, beach drive to Mount Tempest – the highest sand hill in the world. Oh what a feeling! Take in the views and continue south along the beach to the biggest of Moreton’s sandhills. 4WD to the southern wetland eel grass fields, (dugong and turtle) and protected bird rookeries, migratory waders can be seen. Aboriginal midden sites and ancient campfire areas explained by your eco guide. A day to relax island style with a full day touring the southern wetlands