Our itineraries are for guidance, may be adjusted according to your preferences and as the day goes by. Time can also be adjusted to your preferences.
10:30 AM - Hotel Pickup
- Hotel pickup and drive to Cabo da Roca
11:15 AM - Cabo da Roca
- Visit Cabo da Roca, from where we will start our hiking descend to the beach (mid level steep 30 minute descend)
11:45 AM - Praia da Ursa
- Relax and explore the sandy beaches and incredible landscape
12:30 PM - Hiking Up
- A 30 minute hiking up, so be prepared for some exercise! The view you will get from above will make every step worth it!
13:00 PM - Drive to Cascais
- Drive down the mountain to Guincho beach, followed by a drive to Cascais in the infamous seaside Guincho road
13:30 PM - Lunch in Cascais
- Lunch by Cascais, we will provide you with several options of food and places to enjoy authentic local food, we have options for every taste!
14:30 PM - Explore Cascais Beaches and Old Town
- The beautiful fisherman village of Cascais has so much to explore! From the old tow, to the city fortress, the coastal walk from Cascais to Estoril, come and discover why they call it “The Riviera of Portugal”.
16:00 PM - Drive back to Lisbon
- Drive back to Lisbon trough “Marginal”, the coastal road that connects Cascais all the way to Lisbon following the sea into Tagus river
16:30 PM - Hotel drop-off
- Drop-off at your hotel or other place of your convenience