This fantastic journey launches in the City of Sails (Auckland) and takes in the country’s finest natural highlights as you head south. You will see a diverse set of landscapes from white sand beaches and dramatic Fiords to thermal geysers and towering forests. We combine accommodation in spectacular and remote locations. There's great flexibility to choose your favourite options everyday and with more meals included you will save time and money for the things you love. Top rated in National Geographic's "Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth"
This is one of our top rated tours with highlights including:
- Try NZ's most spectacular great walks. We offer plenty of walks on this tour but there are a few we'd highly recommend. In particular trying the World's best one day walk, The Tongariro Crossing, and our top rated activity on tour - the 3 day Routeburn Track
- Adventure activities for everyone. This tour offers a huge range of adventure activities to suit all tastes. A few favourites include sea kayaking, Hobbiton, Ogo, Maori village, hot pools, zipline canopy tour, luge, giant swing, skydive, bungy, whale watching, dolphin swimming, deep sea fishing, surfing and all the options of NZ's adventure capital, Queenstown
- Stay in amazing locations: With a department of conservation license we have access to beautiful sites by beaches, lakes, mountains and forests. A spacious, shared tent is included in the tour price or upgrade (just $NZ150) and have the tent to yourself. For a taste of rural luxury you can also upgrades to cabins most nights (prices start from just $NZ15)
- Experience beaches, mountains and lakes: New Zealand it totally unique for its vast diversity of landscapes - from towering snow capped mountains and turquoise lakes to golden beaches and bubbling geysers. On this tour you'll get to experience them all with staggering landscapes everyday
- Cycle rides for all levels: If you decide to hire a bike on this tour you'll find an excellent range of rides to enjoy. From forest rides in Rotorua to wonderful coastlines stretches by the Pacific. You will fill your lungs with the freshest air and escape the crowds
- Lord of the rings landscapes: You've seen the films, now walk in the landscapes. From Mount Doom to Hobbiton you'll get up close and personal to these other worldly locations