About this tour
Gigathlon is a mixture of a sports event, adventure trip and team-building exercise in which you are pushed to your limits. The Gigathletes compete in a variety of sporting disciplines as a Single, Couple or Team of Five. They brave all weathers to conquer mountains, gorges, lakes and vast expanses. The focus is on adventure, shared experiences and spectacular stories rather than times and rankings. The Gigathlon has been held fifteen times since 1998. It has been held annually since 2015.
Date: 29-06 Till 01-07
Distances 299 km
Location: Arosa- Davos
Registration: You can register for the event via this link.
More information on this event can be found on the website of the organizers
- A multi-sport competition is organised in an attractive region of Switzerland every year.
- A Gigathlon lasts at least two days.
- Each edition is unique.
- Five different Gigathlon disciplines take place in an arbitrary sequence on each day of the competition.
- The Gigathlon disciplines may vary from year to year.
- A prologue consisting of any number of Gigathlon disciplines may be offered in individual or all categories.
- Times and rankings play a secondary role.
- There are four different categories. In the case of the team categories, a minimum number of members must be women.
- People with disabilities are welcome, and their limitations will be taken into account wherever possible.
- We reserve the right to develop the concept behind the Gigathlon Switzerland from one edition to the next.
What do I need?
- All participants are themselves responsible for ensuring that they participate in the Gigathlon in good physical health and having trained appropriately for the event.
- It is a condition of entry that every participant is competent in the discipline(s) to be undertaken.
- Competitors must respect these regulations and the traffic regulations of the road traffic legislation and follow the organiser's instructions and those of the officials.
- Single and Couple may compete if born in or before 2000.
- Younger persons born in or before 2002 may only start with the written permission of their parents (to be submitted together with the registration via email to email@example.com), and only in the Team of Five category.
This event has been published on OUTDOYO for information purposes and cannot be booked directly through us. The information has been found on the official website of the event or through publicly available sources. Always check the official website for the latest race information. Please let us know if any data is wrong or missing, by emailing us.