Camping is a must on Fraser Island and 80% of travelers and Aussies go camping, so should you! Forget the resorts. Our beach campsites, have hot showers and toilets, great tents, with mattress and sleeping bags supplied free! The Dilli Village Beach Campsite allow for more time in the National Park.
- Only tour from Brisbane that visits Lake McKenzie!
- Only tour that offers a campfire of an evening!
- Free use of tents and sleeping bags!
- Small groups! No buses on our tours!!
- Free tour of Cooloola National Park included
- Free Coffee and Tea Facilities
- All ferry, National Park entry fees, camping fees and vehicle fees pre-arranged by Bushwacker Team (no time wasted)
- Fully fenced, grass camp area, great lighting, hot showers and flush toilets, onsite camp manager