Set on a mountain pass, the Grimsel trip starts with a heart-pumping 50m rappel. Filled with amazing jumps, slides and a zipline into the crystal clear pools, this majestic alpine environment has plenty to offer. The pale-coloured rock formations in this canyon add to the stunning mountain scenery.
Digital video service available (CHF 48) – a professional videoguide will travel the canyon with you taking great footage of all the beauty and uniqueness of your experience- order your personalized and edited video in advance!
- Duration: 5.5 hours including transport and changing time
- Pick up at your hotel/hostel/train station
- Meet your guides at Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- First briefing
- Prepare canyoning equipment
- Drive to Grimsel Pass (1hr)
- Instructions, comprehensive safety talk
- Canyoning – approx. 2 hrs. in the canyon
- Free light lunch and a drink
- Drive back to Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base (45 minutes)