About this tour
Combine adventure, discovery & comfort with safety for a family-friendly ride or an adrenaline-filled adventure and everything in between! Buggies are by far the best way to discover secluded spots and enjoy amazing views of the great outdoors in safety and style. Across rocky wadis and stones desert, up steep slopes and down winding canyons, the robust reliability and good handling of our Yamaha buggies provide true all terrain access to the strange and wonderful Jbilet landscapes
Safety first: Equipment briefing (Yamaha SSV Buggy) and… road book: 2 hours to explore Marrakech’s northern landscapes: lush palmgroves, snow-capped mountain, adobe villages and millennial Berber hospitality! Our detailed knowledge of the area around our base, our top-notch in-house maintenance and the complete reliability of our equipment provide for a full day’s ride through the hilly, lunar landscapes just outside Marrakech.
Your sturdy, safe & reliable buggy provides safe access across all terrains to remote spots and unique hideaways far from the beaten path. On the way, a halt is planned in a little village to stretch your legs and
Enjoy millennial Berber hospitality around a pot of fresh tea and hot pancakes. Ever seen a palm tree with a snow capped mountain in the background as hues of red, crimson and ochre shift with the days light?
What do I need?
- Closed shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Warm clothes for winter
Good to know
- Departures twice a day, 08:45 AM & 2 PM. Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone
- Total time about 4 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, ride, debriefing & hotel or riad return
- Minors under 16 must ride as passengers
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a quad
- Our guides take photos which you can share from our Facebook page. Please let us know if you would rather not appear in our pictures
- A lot of people ask us for dunes, but unfortunately, there are no dunes close to Marrakech. If you’d like to cross dunes in buggies or quads for a day or if you’d like to cruise the Moroccan Sahara to vast palmgroves and distant wadis, ksars, kasbahs and ksours, contact OUTDOYO. We’ve got just the ticket
- We maintain a year-round, locally integrated and fully equipped base at departure site with toilets, cool drinks and wifi
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option
- To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts
What is included in the price?
- Yamaha Rhino Dune Buggy for safety, reliability & great rides
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel or riad (5km or less from Marrakech)
- Guide, fuel, headwear, eyewear, handwear, waterproof jacket (if necessary)
- Bottled water for the ride
- Tea & snack break with a local family