Make the most of “The Great Outback Lap” and our network of accommodation venues and attractions at Cobar, Warrawong on the Darling and the Underground Motel at White Cliffs. Get that extra special welcome when you stay with us, and see some of the most popular attractions and destinations the Outback has to offer. This tour package gives you everything the Outback has to offer, abundance of wildlife, aboriginal art, white opals, culture, food culture, deluxe accommodation and the best thing about this tour is that we organise everything all inclusive!
- Journey through the ‘locked gate’ of Mutawintji NP to discover ancient indigenous engravings and stencils in the restricted-access Historic Site
- Noodle for opal in the mining community of White Cliffs and sleep in unique underground accommodation in the Underground Motel
- Take a step back in time through the lunettes of Mungo NP where human occupation dates back over 40,000 years
- Immerse yourself in the picturesque landscapes of the heritage filled Menindee lake system, its flooded red river gums and abundant birdlife
- Explore the history of Wilcannia before enjoying an Australian campfire dinner alongside a billabong at Warrawong on the Darling
- Other fascinating destinations including Cobar, Pooncarie, Louth, Tilpa and Ivanhoe
Absolutely everything has been organised for you once you arrive into Broken Hill, you wont need to do a single thing! Most importantly your own tour guide who will welcome you and take care of your during your travels with us.