The best of the best sightseeing tour available. The Semi-private Silver circle tour takes you along one of Iceland’s most popular sights, hot springs, waterfalls, glaciers waterfalls and caves. Take a 3-day break from the busy city life and join us on a relaxing, informative and active tour that will take your breath away.
- At 08:00, your guide will pick you up at your accommodation and the group departs Reykjavík. The first objective is to drive north of Reykjavík towards one of the most relaxing spots on the southwest corner of Iceland, Húsafell. Visit to Barnafossar & Hraunfossar waterfalls will be first on the agenda.
- In the afternoon, join an excursion to the biggest Ice cave in Iceland. We go into the 2nd biggest glacier in Iceland, Langjökull glacier, where a 600meter ice tunnel has been made and enjoy an exciting drive and relaxing guided tour in the cave.
- In the evening, we drive towards our accommodation in the area for a well-deserved dinner and relaxation in the countryside. Optional extra in the afternoon/evening – Visit the Víðgelmir lava tube. Iceland’s longest natural lava tube.
- Today it’s time to enjoy the most popular sightseeing tour in Iceland, the Golden Circle. The three attractions are: Þingvellir national park, Geysir hot springs and Gullfoss waterfall. Take the opportunity and see the meeting-points of the continental plates and the sites of the ancient Icelandic parliament at Þingvellir, the spouting hot spring (Strokkur) in the Geysir area and last but not least the roaring waterfall (Gullfoss), all in one day.
- At the end of the day, we move towards our accommodation for dinner and evening relaxation.
- The south coast of Iceland offers the highlight of Icelandic nature. Waterfalls, volcanoes, glaciers and black sand beaches. Driving along the south coast of Iceland is majestic, with small villages and history. The first stop is Seljalandsfoss waterfall, one of Iceland’s most popular sights.
- As the tour drives along the south coast, the next stop is Skogafoss waterfall for a relaxing view of the waterfall. After lunch, we will go for a 1.5-hour, easy glacier walk with you’re certified guide and explore the glacial wonder world.
- In the afternoon, we drive back to Reykjavík where everyone will be dropped off at a preferred accommodation.